Monday, October 20, 2008

Research

So far, I have found three very good sources for my paper. Using the LexisNexis, I was able to get a transcript of Gen. Petraeus talking to congress on his latest report about the conditions in Iraq. I was also able to get an article from Lexis discussing the opinions of the iraqi military generals on the ground. It is very interesting to compare these two opinions and find similarities and differences between the two. There are obviously some confidence level discrepencies between the two military establishments. My third article is an opinion on how to exit Iraq from a former soldier and military proffesor who have been touring the country with marines. They seem to have an objective look at the country from a civilian view. So for my first three sources I have found, I think I have covered a good number of angles. I would however like to get some opinions from current soldiers serving in Iraq right now, but surprisingly, they are hard to find. Hope to find some

No comments: